Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Adventure Day!

(Wednesdays are our days to have a fun adventure somewhere. This week we decided to go up Middle Canyon for a picnic. At first, they were pretty scared of the bugs and didn't want to stay, but soon started wandering around and thought it was great!)

Devon: So I will want to write about Bailey and write about something to, like, um, after I write about Bailey I will write about the black caterpillar and the green caterpillar. I love you Bailey. I really do.

Carson: She was so cute when we took the picture. I don't know why she was so cute in that picture. But it was soooo cute.
Devon: I want to pick you up caterpillars. I love you caterpillars.

Carson: I thought it was a worm race. But there was two kind of types of caterpillars: a green one with black stripes, and a black one with a white stripe. Nobody saw a caterpillar in 10 years.

Carson: On my way down to the river, I saw the stink-bug. And every time I went down there, it came to me. I didn't know what it was doing. It was sure funny.

Devon: Hello stinkbug. Stinkbug, you're yucky.

Carson: I went down to the river. And mommy took a picture. It was a clear path.

Devon: I'm afraid I might go down there. Carson.


Devon: I saw the lizard behind the tree. When I saw it then I thought it was cute.

Carson: Mommy took a picture about it. It's pretty good.

Devon: When I saw that ant I wanted to pick it up. Then I saw a little ant. Then I was ready to pick it up and let it go to the baby ants.

Carson: And Devon couldn't pick it up cause it was so cute and it could get home by itself.

Carson: The motorcycle guys found this lizard. I didn't know what they were looking at, but I sure didn't know where the lizard was, so the motorcycle guys showed me. Nobody's seen a lizard for 100 years!

Devon: When I saw it when I was about to pick it up. And when mommy and Carson comed and see it with me, then that's all!

1 comment

Erin said...

Devon and Carson, I love the words you tell your mommy to type. You had so much fun on your adventure!


UP